Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT OUR THINKING''***

What are'' Habits of minds''?
"Habits of minds"to me is basic human behavior.
The way a human react to certain things.
The questions that aren't answered, the things we want to know. Habits of mind has to do with uncertainties that we as humans face everyday, dilemmas, I'll thinking, I'll social attitude and our actions as humans.

The ''Habit of mind'' that I most identify with is #5 Thinking about our Thinking.
This habit of mind to me means that we often look at our selves from the inside out and just think about questions that can't be answered, And problems that can't be solved.
I always think why do i do this?, and why do I do that?. I evaluate my own thinking and wonder why I think how I think , And do anyone else think how I think.

''Thinking about our thinking'' is what I do most, I even think wow I can talk.I am what they call a human. What was I before i got here and who was I?
Sometimes my thinking can touch the sky, I never stop because their are so many unanswered questions so I am not finished asking.***....Holla***

No comments: