Monday, August 11, 2008

Self Assessment ***

I think that I did great with most of my blogs. I like to describe my self and put my opinions out their. I love to have people read my opinions, and read my ideas on certain topics. I would say that ''Habits of minds" difinitely had something to do with each of my blog because in each of my blog, the topics are dealing with humans and they way of life. The Habit of mind that I had identified with the most was "I've been thinking about our thinking", I'm always talking to myself in my head, asking myself questions and just thinking about life. The past few weeks, I did enjoy writing blogs because in some way it was interesting and we were typing not hand writing so it wasn't that difficult.

I think that the Habits of mind was the piece I was most proud of because I really felt connected to that piece. The blog that I wasn't really proud of was the "Advice to Youth", which was a recent piece. I didn't really enjoy writing this piece because I had a hard time writing it. I misunderstood what the author was saying because he was saying it in such a satirical way, and I had a hard time with that because I hardly knew was satire meant. This writing piece was just very difficult for me.

Thinking about all of the blogs that I have done in the past, I think that I deserve a grade of a 85 or higher because I really worked hard on all the blogs especially when it came down to expressing my opinions and ideas on a subject.

No comments: